|Use(s)||Wearer will explode when used|
The Blast Mask is obtained after saving the Old Lady from the Bomb Shop. On the first day at midnight, the Old Lady will enter town through the north gate. At exactly 12:00am, the thief Sakon will steal her bag full of Big Bomb Bags. Link must attack him with his sword, causing Sakon to drop the luggage and preventing him from stealing the Bomb Bags.
After Sakon has left the scene, the Old Lady will reward Link with the Blast Mask.
While wearing the mask, the sword icon on the B button will be replaced with the word "Explode". If B is pressed, an explosion will occur from the mask, much in the same way that a Bomb explodes. It can be especially useful if a bomb is needed quickly, but there are none in Link's inventory, considering the fact that Link loses his items while restarting the cycle.
The downside to using the mask is that it does damage to Link every time he uses it. However, if Link uses his Shield while using the mask, he will not take any damage. The mask becomes transparent for a set amount of time after exploding, time which cannot be used again until recovering its color.
- If Link runs up to Kafei at the start of the three-day cycle in South Clock Town and uses the Blast Mask near him, Kafei will take damage and briefly glow red.
- "You guarded the old woman's luggage! This was added to your notebook!" — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- "Ouch! Watch out! Stop! Thief!!! Give the old lady her luggage back!!!" — Old Lady from the Bomb Shop (Majora's Mask)
- "Yes, I must thank you. It's a dangerous mask, but maybe you could use it to throw your own festival fireworks show." — Old Lady from the Bomb Shop (Majora's Mask)
- "The old woman with knowledge of explosives has a dangerous mask filled with gunpowder..." — Gossip Stone (Majora's Mask)
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||バクレツのお面||Mask of the explosion|
|Spanish||Careta Explosiva||Explosive Mask|
|French||Masque d'Explosion||Explosion Mask|
|Masks in Majora's Mask|