From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
Blossom holding her child
|Game(s)|| Oracle of Ages|
Oracle of Seasons
|Family|| Bipin (husband)|
Link first encounters Blossom cradling her newborn baby boy, whom she names with Link's help. As the game progresses, Blossom will ask for Link's assistance to raise her child: she first asks Link for Rupees to take her son to the doctor when he's ill, then asks for advice on how to put him to sleep, and finally asks Link questions about his own childhood. At the end of Oracle of Ages or Oracle of Seasons, Blossom and her family move to the next game, where her child's growth will continue in a Linked Game. The choices Link makes while helping with the upbringing of the child (if he decides to help at all) affect the child's growth and eventually determine what he becomes when he reaches adulthood. Blossom exudes pride in her son if he becomes a musician, a warrior, or an arborist like his father, but is dismayed if he becomes a slacker.
- Blossom and her family are some of the few characters in the Oracle series who travel between Holodrum and Labrynna.
- Blossom is similar in appearance to the mother of the Quadruplet Family in Link's Awakening.
- ↑ "I am having trouble choosing a name. Can you help me think of one? What would you call him?" — Blossom (Oracle series)
- ↑ "[Our son] looks a little strange. I want to take him to a doctor, but we have no Rupees... Could you please lend us some?" — Blossom (Oracle series)
- ↑ "My baby never sleeps. How can I get him to sleep, Link?" — Blossom (Oracle series)
- ↑ "[Our son] is so hyperactive! Were you a hyperactive child, Link?" — Blossom (Oracle series)
- ↑ "[Our son] is very shy. What kind of child were you, Link? Energetic?" — Blossom (Oracle series)
- ↑ "Off to Holodrum! Bipin & Blossom" — Sign (Oracle of Ages)
- ↑ "Link! Do you remember naming our son [...]? He's a famed musician now!" — Blossom (Oracle series)
- ↑ "My son is now a great hero, too." — Blossom (Oracle series)
- ↑ "Link! Do you remember naming our son, [...]? He's grown into a fine man!" — Blossom (Oracle series)
- ↑ "[Our son] has followed in Bipin's footsteps. We're so happy!" — Blossom (Oracle series)
- ↑ "He's grown up, but he idles his time away. What am I to do?" — Blossom (Oracle series)
|Names in Other Regions|