From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
|The Bombers' Notebook|
Seek out troubled individuals and
lend an ear!
|Cost(s)||Win the Hide & Seek Game, free|
|Use(s)||Track certain sidequests|
The Bombers' Notebook is an item in Majora's Mask. It is given to Link by Jim, the leader of the Bombers, after Link completes their hide and seek test. Link can skip taking the test a second time by using the passcode to enter the path to the Astral Observatory and coming back out. The book contains just enough entries for twenty people. Every person in the book needs to be helped in some way and Link will have to travel back in time multiple times in order to complete each entry. Promises, appointments, and success in helping others are kept track of by means of stickers, which the Bombers' rules insist should not be removed under any circumstances. After an entry is completed, a "happiness seal" is placed next to the entry.
The picture of the person is on the left column of the notebook, while their schedule appears in the adjacent row. Blue bars are used to shown when a notable event will occur. An exclamation mark is added whenever Link makes an appointment or promise.
The following people have an entry in the Bombers' Notebook:
|1||Bombers||Secret Society of Justice helping people 24 hours a day.|
|2||Anju||Stock Pot Inn's innkeeper. A courteous woman.|
|3||Kafei||Strange youth seen near Laundry Pool|
|4||Man from Curiosity Shop||Buys and sells stolen goods. Open at night only.|
|5||Old Lady from Bomb Shop||Runs town Bomb Shop. Always open.|
|6||Romani||Young girl living at ranch with sister.|
|7||Cremia||Manager of Romani Ranch. Milk is her specialty.|
|8||Mr. Dotour||Mayor of Clock Town. V.I.P.|
|9||Madame Aroma||The Mayor's Wife. In charge of town performances.|
|10||Toto||Famed manager of The Indigo-Go's|
|11||Gorman||Leader of a traveling troupe. has fine clothes, but a frightful face.|
|12||Postman||Town's postal carrier. A very serious public servant.|
|13||Rosa Sisters||Twin dancers. Members of the Gorman Troupe.|
|14||???||(Person living in the inn's restroom) Details are unknown.|
|15||Anju's Grandmother||Storyteller and grandmother at inn.|
|16||Kamaro||Ghost of a charismatic dancer. Enjoys moonlight.|
|17||Grog||Cucco Shack's breeder. His crest is frightful.|
|18||Gorman Brothers||Horse trainers. Suspicious...|
|19||Shiro||The inconspicuous soldier. He really doesn't stand out.|
|20||Guru-Guru||Musician in the Gorman Troupe|
- ↑ "This is the Bombers' Notebook. It contains the words we live by! Read it over!" — Jim (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "You got the Bombers' Notebook! It allows you to keep track of people's schedules." — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "Nobody but Bombers know that code! So why do you know it? Listen, guy! You're pretty good! You managed to figure out a code that only we know! Now that's something! I like you!" — Jim (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "2. Promise to help them. Mark promises with Promise Stickers. Never be late with fulfilling your promises.
3. Whenever you solve someone's problem, it makes you happy, so a Happy Sticker will be added to your book.
4. No removing stickers! Use Promise Stickers to keep track of people until everyone is happy." — Jim (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "When you're thanked for easing someone's troubles, take note! By helping someone out, you'll receive a happiness seal." — Sign (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "People are shown in the left column and their schedule appears in the adjacent row." — Sign (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "Blue bars show people's schedules and when notable events occur. Something will happen at the time shown!" — Sign (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "An exclamation mark is added to your notebook when you make a promise or appointment! Be sure to confirm what you need to do!!" — Sign (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ Descriptions quoted from "Majora's Mask"
|Names in Other Regions|
|Spanish||Cuaderno de los Bomber|
|French||Journal des Bombers|
|German||Notizbuch der Bomber|