From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
When Link talks to her for the first time, Christine says to him that it the proper etiquette is to give flowers when first meeting a lady. During the game's trading sequence, in exchange for a Hibiscus flower, Christine gives Link a letter that must be delivered to Mr. Write. When the letter is delivered, it is revealed that the letter is apparently a love letter, and that Christine has enclosed a photograph. Although Mr. Write believes the photo to be of Christine herself, it is actually an image of Princess Peach from the Mario series, poking fun at long distance relationships through mail, e-mail, etc. since she is lying about what she looks like and Mr. Write believes he is writing to a beautiful woman.Christine owns a green bird while Mr. Write owns an orange bird.
- ↑ "You know, sometimes I can't help eating a delicious piece of paper, even if it's a letter to my darling Mr. Write... How embarrassing!" — Christine (Link's Awakening)
- ↑ "You don't know the proper etiquette when dealing with a lady, do you? You should have brought flowers or something, then I might be more inclined to talk with you...Oh yes, in my case, hibiscus are best..." — Christine (Link's Awakening)
- ↑ "I would like you to take this letter to a Mr. Write who lives on the border of the Mysterious Forest, please!" — Christine (Link's Awakening)
- ↑ "What's this?! A letter for me?! I'm so happy! ...And look! The letter came with a photograph!" — Mr. Write (Link's Awakening)
- ↑ "You got a Broom as your reward from Mr. Write! But that photo was not of..." — N/A (Link's Awakening)
- ↑ "Hello! I'm writing back to Christine now!" — Mr. Write (Link's Awakening)