|Title(s)||Duke of Gamelon|
|Game(s)||Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon|
Duke Onkled is the ruler of the island of Gamelon. When King Harkinian announces that Duke Onkled is under attack and his island territory likely under Ganon's siege, he departs to aid Onkled, but does not return. Link is sent in his stead, but after no word from either of them, Zelda and Impa sail to Gamelon to find them.
Duke Onkled is later revealed to be corrupt, and is actually working for Ganon and allowed him to take over Gamelon and imprison many of its inhabitants. He had betrayed King Harkinian and had him captured by Ganon. Lord Kiro was also captured by Ganon's minion Hektan and imprisoned at Dodomai Palace, Onkled's castle. After freeing Lord Kiro, he informs Zelda of Onkled's betrayal and tells her to strike the head of his portrait within the palace library to enter Onkled's chamber, where they find him hiding. Onkled pleads them not to hurt him, and tells Zelda the secret passage into Reesong Palace where Ganon is and gives her the key to the gate. He is then apprehended by Lord Kiro.
After Zelda defeats Ganon and frees her father, Duke Onkled is turned over to the King and begs for his mercy. He is punished by the King to "scrub all the floors in Hyrule," and is taken away by Lord Kiro.
- "Zelda, Duke Onkled is under attack by the evil forces of Ganon. I'm going to Gamelon to aid him." — King Harkinian (Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon)
- "Duke Onkled, ruler of Gamelon, is in desperate need of help!" (Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon manual, pg. 3)
- "Duke Onkled betrayed the King!" — Royal Retainer (Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon)
- "Please! Your omnipotence! Have mercy!" — Duke Onkled (Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon)
- "After you've scrubbed all the floors in Hyrule, then we can talk about mercy. Take him away!" — King Harkinian (Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon)