East Clock Town
From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
|East Clock Town|
|Item(s)||Pieces of Heart ×7, Kafei's Mask, Couple's Mask, Letter to Kafei, Room Key, Quiver, Circus Leader's Mask, bottle|
|Related place(s)||Clock Town|
Anju runs the Stock Pot Inn. She is a kind person, and runs the inn diligently. She's a terrible cook, and her grandmother won't eat anything she makes. Anju has been a little depressed lately over the disappearance of her fiancé, Kafei.
Anju's Mother is supportive of her daughter, but not so much of Kafei after he disappears. She stands-in for Anju when Anju cannot work at the registry at the inn, but this isn't terribly often.
Anju's Grandmother has her own room on the first floor of the inn. She loves to read stories, and will tell Link two of them. She seems to be senile, as she refers to Link and Anju as "Tortus," the name of her deceased son. However, this may all be an act to get out of eating her granddaughter's cooking, as suggested in her diary.
Mayor Dotour's Family
Mayor Dotour is a very busy man. He's stressed easily, and the fact that his son has gone missing doesn't help matters. He can be a little nervous when around pushy people such as his wife or Mutoh, but if he's thinking clearly he can get the job done.
Madame Aroma, the mayor's wife, is a woman who wants nothing more than to get her son back. She hired a professional people finder to do the job; however, she mistakes Link for this man and sends him out to do the job. Near the end of the 3-day cycle, she can be found in the Milk Bar drowning her sorrows in milk.
Kafei also lives in East Clock Town. He cannot be found there for the duration of the game, though, as he's currently hiding out in the Laundry Pool.
- Main article: Gorman Troupe
All the members of the Gorman Troupe can be also be found within East Clock Town. The Rosa Sisters will be pacing around the Stock Pot Inn during the day, trying to come up with new dance moves for their choreography. Guru-Guru, the troupe's musician, is also in the inn in the daytime hours, while the Twin Jugglers are out practicing during the day, and playing cards inside the Stock Pot Inn at night.
Honey and Darling
- Main article: Honey and Darling
Honey and Darling are a couple that love each other very much. In fact, they never stop hugging and dancing with each other.
A mysterious person referred to by nothing other than ??? also resides in Stock Pot Inn.
This is the office of Mayor Dotour and home to his family. There is a young secretary in the lobby who will direct visitors to one of two rooms. On the left is the mayor's office, wherein he does important tasks such as signing papers, holding meetings, and making sure that the citizens of Clock Town are happy. To the right is the waiting room. Madame Aroma and Toto can be found here quite often. With a little searching, the bedroom and diary of Kafei can also be found.
Stock Pot Inn
The Stock Pot Inn is the stop for many visitors to Clock Town. A two-floor inn, it is home to Anju and her family. The inn has only two rooms available for staying in, as two rooms are taken up by Anju's family. One room is a single-person room, and the other room can hold four people. There is a large kitchen on the lower floor, as well as a bathroom which has, bizarrely enough, no door; however, that probably doesn't matter as no one would want to use it anyway.
The Milk Bar is a members-only bar that belongs to Mr. Barten. The bar sells several varieties of milk brought from Romani Ranch, including the rare and popular vintage Chateau Romani. Link can enter once has obtained the proof of membership from Cremia in the second day.
Honey & Darling's Shop
Treasure Chest Shop
The Treasure Game is run by a teenage girl who is not above adjusting prices depending on how much she likes the customer. After purchasing a game, Link must run across the tiled room to the treasure chest. The challenge is that several of the tiles will rise up, blocking Link's path, creating a sort of labyrinth. If a game is purchased as Goron Link, the prize will be a Piece of Heart.
The Shooting Gallery is a game involving shooting Octoroks with a bow. As many red Octoroks must be shot in the time limit as possible. Blue Octoroks must be avoided to avoid a time loss. By beating the current high score, Link gains a larger Quiver. By earning a perfect score, Link gains a Piece of Heart.
- A Piece of Heart is offered in the Treasure Game if a game is bought as Goron Link.
- A second Piece of Heart is acquired by attaining a perfect score in the Shooting Gallery.
- A third Piece of Heart can be earned in Honey and Darling's Shop by getting a perfect score for three days in a row.
- A fourth Piece of Heart is gained in the Stock Pot Inn if a piece of paper is given to ??? when he comes out at night.
- A fifth Piece of Heart can be gained in Mayor Dotour's office on Day 1 if Link enters the meeting while wearing the Couple's Mask.
- The Circus Leader's Mask is given to Link by Gorman if he plays all four parts of Toto's song in the Milk Bar. This requires all three transformation masks.
- The Kafei's Mask is given to Link by Madame Aroma in the Mayor's Residence if he claims to be the professional person finder she's hired.
- The Couple's Mask is earned after completing the game's longest quest.
- Clock Town's Stray Fairy can be found here at night.
- ↑ "It was my granddaughter who cooked again today. Putting that to the lips shortens the life!" — Granny's Diary (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "How happy could you possibly be... marrying a man who runs off when he's about to be married? It would make your life unhappy...just like your mother's." — Anju's Mother (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "If Kafei is there, your mother will give him a smack." — Anju's Mother (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "I thought of a way to get by without eating. I'll try it tomorrow. I just hope I'm not caught." — Granny's Diary (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "...I tell you...It's hard to figure which way things will go. See, because Mutoh said he would call my wife... The carnival is...on." — Mayor Dotour (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "Oh dear, are you on a field trip? ...Or are you the expert person- finder I hired? Yes, yes, yes. I say, you have the face of a pro." — Madame Aroma (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "The Mayor's Official Residence / Open to the public from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m." — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "The room on the left is the Mayor's room... It sounds like they're having some kind of meeting, I think." — Mayor's secretary (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "The room on your right is the drawing room and it's also Madame Aroma's office." — Mayor's secretary (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "Stock Pot Inn / Check in begins at 8 a.m." — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "It is 8:30 p.m. and the Stock Pot Inn will now be locking the door. Thank you for joining us." — Anju (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ ""Latte" / The Members-Only Milk Bar / Open from 10 p.m." — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "The bar opens at night, sir. And it's members-only. We refuse people who don't have proof of membership." — Mr. Barten (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "Our most popular, of course, is Chateau Romani. It's a vintage milk." — Mr. Barten (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "Target Range / Honey & Darling's Shop / 6 a.m. to 10 p.m." — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "Honey & Darling's Shop / A Gaming Center. Changing Daily!" — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "Treasure Chest Shop / 6 a.m. to 10 p.m." — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "Shooting Gallery / 6 a.m. to 10 p.m." — N/A (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "If you hit a blue one, you lose time, so watch out!" — Man running the Shooting Gallery (Majora's Mask)
|Names in Other Regions|
|Spanish||Este de la Ciudad Reloj|
|French||Est de Bourg-Clocher|
|Clock Town Areas|