From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
The entrance to Samasa Desert on the Eastern Coast
|Game(s)||Oracle of Seasons|
|Related place(s)||Eastern Suburbs, Samasa Desert, Holodrum|
The Eastern Coast is a small beach on the southern border of Holodrum in Oracle of Seasons. It is located south of the Eastern Suburbs and is the only route to the eastern Samasa Desert. The only object of interest on the Eastern Coast is the gate barring the entrance to the desert. To open it, Link must push the four skull-shaped panels on the gate in the same order shown to him by the Piratians at the House of Pirates in Subrosia. The correct combination for opening the gate is: the third panel from the left twice, the second panel once, the first panel twice, and the fourth panel three times.
Earlier on in the game, a lone Piratian can be found standing near the gate. The Piratian was sent to look for the bell, but wishes someone could take his place so he could to return to his comrades and help dig them out of Subrosia. He gladly lets Link take his place once the hero has permission from the Captain to search for the bell. Aside from this, the area is uninhabited and encloses only a few palm trees. Like the desert, this area has no season stumps and remains in summer at all times.
- ↑ "To find the desert, go to the eastern coast of Holodrum and locate a large gate." (The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons and Ages Official Nintendo Player's Guide (Nintendo Power), pg. 46)
- ↑ "[Open] the gate by pressing the skull-shaped panels in the order the Subrosian pirate taught you." (The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons and Ages Official Nintendo Player's Guide (Nintendo Power), pg. 46)
- ↑ "[Press] the third panel from the left twice, the second panel once, the first panel twice and then the fourth panel three times." (The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons and Ages Official Nintendo Player's Guide (Nintendo Power), pg. 46)
- ↑ "I want to get back to all me mates and dig the ship free, but Cap'n said, "Don't come back 'til ya find me bell"! Can't someone take me place..?" — Piratian (Oracle of Seasons)
- ↑ "You'll look for the bell?!? Then I can go back! Thank'ee!" — Piratian (Oracle of Seasons)
- ↑ "As I stand here watching the sea, I recall him. Yes, that seafaring man. But a a child like you wouldn't understand my feelings." — Queen Ambi (Oracle of Seasons)
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||東の海がん (Higashi no Umigan)|
|Regions in Oracle of Seasons|
Click on an area