Falbi's Flight by Fowl
From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
|Main Prize||100 Rupees, Piece of Heart|
|Cost||20 Rupees (30 if you used Fyer's Cannon)|
Falbi’s Flight by Fowl is a minigame that is found in Twilight Princess.
The minigame is found at a house at the top of Lake Hylia, where it is run by Falbi. Link can reach it by paying 10 Rupees to Fyer for a cannon ride that will take Link directly to the house, or by way of Hyrule Field. Link must then speak with Falbi and pay him 20 Rupees.
The idea is to pick one of the Cuccos in the corral and then jump off of a ledge located high above Lake Hylia. By guiding the rooster through different targets, Link will gain Rupees. If he can land on a platform located on the lake itself, he will also earn bonus Rupees. The locations of various Prizes are:
- On the main island. Wait until night
- On the small ledge under Falbi's Hut. There is also a secret cavern on this ledge with some Shell Blades inside
- Under the spinning platform on the main isle is a minuscule ledge. Link needs to carefully drop on to it to claim the Heart Piece
- Orange (100):
- Purple (50):
- On the ledge right below the Heart Piece on the main isle
- On one of the serpent heads outside the Lanayru spirit cave (Clawshot Recommended)
The minigame is part of the Fyer and Falbi Hylia Fun Center.
- When Link uses Fyer's Cannon to launch up to the hut, he can use the Gale Boomerang on the weather vane found on the roof of the hut to stop the spinning platform with the orange Rupee.
- Getting the Piece of Heart is far easier if a direct path to it is taken instead of following the Rupee trail.
- The chest on the spinning platform is the only chest in the game which will automatically close and refill itself when Link leaves the area.
|Names in Other Regions|