|Game(s)|| Oracle of Ages|
Oracle of Seasons
|Use(s)||Growing Gasha Trees|
Gasha Seeds are objects in the Oracle series used to grow Gasha Trees which bear Gasha Nuts.
Location and Uses
Gasha Seeds are small, raindrop-shaped seeds found in Labrynna and Holodrum. They can be obtained from Treasure Chests, characters, or in certain Shops. They can be planted in soft soil, where they will eventually grow into a Gasha Tree, which bear Gasha Nuts.
Once a Gasha Tree's Nut has reached its final stage of maturity, Link can cut it down with his Sword to open it up revealing a random item. The possible content of the Nut includes a Piece of Heart, Magic Rings, Hearts, Rupees, and Magic Potions.
Gasha Seeds mature as Link defeats enemies. By defeating 40 enemies, a Gasha Seed will fully mature. The more enemies are defeated, the more likely a rare item will be found inside the Nut. Difficult to reach or out of the way soft soil locations have a higher rate of producing rare items.
Bipin, an expert of Gasha Seeds, can give Link various advices about them.
- "The place, planter and the planter's deeds affect what the nut produces."
- "The contents of a Gasha Nut depend on where the seed was planted."
- "Inside a Gasha Nut? More than anything, you find Magic Rings, but sometimes you find Rupees or Hearts."
- "Finding new places to plant Gasha Seeds and finding secret stairways seems to be good for Gasha Nuts. And helping those in need is good for Gasha Nuts."
- "My experience holds that planting Gasha Seeds in strange spots produces more rare and unusual results!"
- "A traveler once told me the time it takes for a planted Gasha Seed to mature into a tree is related to how many monsters you slay. Could this be true?"
Gasha Seeds are likely named after the similarly functioning Gashapon, with their Japanese name being based on the alternative spelling gachapon.
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ガチャのタネ (Gacha no Tane)||Gacha Seed|