From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
These are the glitches which are possible to perform in Ocarina of Time 3D. Please read the Glitch Disclaimer Notes before attempting any of the glitches on this page.
Enter Jabu-Jabu's Belly as an Adult
- Effect: Enter Jabu-Jabu's Belly as an adult.
- Prerequisites: Access to Zora's Fountain as an adult.
- How To: Walk along the very left edge of the ice that replaces Lord Jabu-Jabu as an adult, without falling into the water. If done correctly you will walk into Jabu-Jabu's Belly.
- Notes: This glitch is a lot easier to perform whilst wearing the Hover Boots.
Ganon's Castle Glitch World
- Effect: Link hovers in a black, empty, space with a room underneath him.
- Prerequisities: Must be at the top level during the escape section of the castle.
- How To: Jump off the edge at Link's left when facing Princess Zelda. When you jump off the edge, you should be hanging off the edge. You should then let go of the edge. When you fall, you should be in a black, empty space with the floor below.
- Notes: To get out of this glitch, one must just wait for the time to run out. This glitch is very difficult to obtain, and usually encountered only by chance.
- Effect: Link does a short roll to the left or right.
- Prerequisites: None
- How To: Simply do a backflip and try to do a somersault. If done right, you will roll sideways instead of forward.
- Notes: In the normal game you roll to the right, but in the Master Quest version, you roll to the left.
- Effect: Link is able to get straight to the central cell where the Ice Arrows are, without having to complete any of the trials, or collect any of the Keys
- Prerequisites: Hookshot obtained, Gerudo Token received, and access to their Training Ground.
- How to: Go to the cell chamber in the training ground where all the chain link walls and locked doors are. The cell straight in front of Link is the cell with the chest, containing the Ice Arrows. Turn so you are facing the door which you came through and perform a mid-backflip so that Link is now in the corner of the room. While doing this, quickly equip your Hookshot. Keep moving the target left, and if done correctly, Link's arm should pass through the fence, and his target on the inside of the cell with the chest. Now, simply grapple on to the inside wall, and Link will pass through in to it, being able to open the chest.
- Effect: Makes flying pots crash into the wall and destroy themselves.
- Prerequisites: Access to Spirit Temple in adult form.
- How to: Go to the room in the Spirit Temple where Link lowers the platform to get to the boss door. Stand on the upper platform and jump to the flying pots. They will float up, and dash over Link and hit the wall, causing them to shatter.
This happens because Link enters their awareness radius in the air, so they attempt to fly to where he appeared to be, which is above where he actually is.
Use Farore's Wind anywhere
- Effect: Link is able to use Farore's Wind to spawn anywhere, from anywhere, allowing the user to view some areas from the wrong camera angle.
- Prerequisites: Farore's Wind obtained, as well an item that can be used outside the overworld and dungeons (e.g. a potion in Castle Town)
- How To: Go to an area where Farore's Wind is unusable and set it, along with another usable item to either I, X, Y or II (easier with X and Y). Then go into the "Items" submenu. Swap the two items around and go back to the main game while pressing the button with Farore's Wind as fast as possible. If you are successful, you will be able to cast a warp point and return to it in places such as Castle Town or the interior of a building.
- Notes: When used at the entrance gate to Castle Town, this glitch allows you to see the area from a third person perspective, exposing some non-existent walls and scenery replaced with a black void.