|Use(s)|| Stop The Imprisoned|
Transport Link to mini-games
The Groosenator is an object featured in Skyward Sword.
Location and Uses
Created by Groose, the Groosenator is a railed weapon equipped with a catapult that fires larger-than-usual Bomb Flowers. The Groosenator is accompanied by tracks that circle the Sealed Tracks, allowing it to freely move upon and aim anywhere. Groose unveils it to Link when The Imprisoned breaks free for the second time. Link and Groose must use it to temporarily stun The Imprisoned, allowing Link to land on it and strike the spike on its head. The third time The Imprisoned breaks free, the Groosenator will stun it and stop it from flying. However, the road to Groose's Bomb Flowers will become blocked by rubble, so Link must launch himself onto The Imprisoned's head to bury the spike into it and seal it for the final time. He can optionally do this anytime during the battles where the Groosenator is used, but it is required then.
Whenever Link needs to use the Groosenator, the Up button on the Control Pad must be pressed to set up the shot. The machine's position can then be adjusted with the Control Stick while the target is aimed at with the Wii Remote, and the A Button is used to fire the Bomb Flower. Once Link fires the Groosenator, he must wait until Groose shouts at him to let the young hero know that the cannon is ready to fire once again.
The Groosenator's track is destroyed when the Isle of the Goddess lands back onto the Sealed Grounds, but the catapult remains intact.
|The Sky||The Surface|
|Clean Cut||Thrill Digger|
|Dodoh's High Dive||Rickety Coaster|
|Bug Heaven||Lightning Round|
- When a bomb is on the Groosenator it will still explode if it is hit.
- "Duh huh huh! Try not to drool on your shirt as you stare at this amazing superweapon I've been working on! I call it...the Groosenator! [...] I don't care how beefy you are--you're bound to stumble for a few moments after taking one of my big bombs to the body!" — Groose (Skyward Sword)
- "Not good! The road crumbled, and I can't get to the rest of my bomb stash! What do I do?! Link! Come up to the temple, and make your way over here. Hustle up!" — Groose (Skyward Sword)
- "Link, we're in trouble! I can't get to my stash of bombs! All right... Link! We've got no choice! You've got to get up onto that ugly thing's head! Quick now!" — Groose (Skyward Sword)
- "The Groosenator is ready for action! Just press to set up the shot!" — Groose (Skyward Sword)
- "Adjust the machine's position with , and aim at your target with the Wii Remote. Once your shot's set, let that scaly creep have it!" — Groose (Skyward Sword)
- "Soon as I'm ready to fire, you'll see my signal appear above . Till then, it's up to you and that sword of yours to keep that thing away!" — Groose (Skyward Sword)
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||パワフルピッチャーマシーン (Pawafuru Pichā Mashīn)||Powerful Pitcher Machine|
|French||Mégatapulte||Portmanteau of "mega" and "catapult"|