|Item(s)||Piece of Heart|
|Related place(s)|| Romani Ranch|
Milk Road is a road leading to Romani Ranch in Majora's Mask that is located to the east of the Southern Swamp. It gets its name from the nickname of Romani Ranch: "Milk Village," as Romani Ranch is known chiefly for its production of dairy products, including regular milk as well as its signature product Chateau Romani. Milk Road is a rather uneventful area, as it is merely an intermediate path leading to several other places, but there are some points of interest.
The road branches into four paths. The southern-most path takes Link to Termina Field. The eastern path brings him to the entrance to the Gorman Track, where he can race against the Gorman Brothers providing he has a horse of his own. The next path also takes the young hero to a part of the racetrack. This part cannot be accessed, however, for it has a fence blocking it, and not even with the help of a horse can Link jump over it.
The final, northern-most path takes Link to the road's primary attraction, Romani Ranch. This part is blocked off until the third day, however, since there is a giant boulder blocking the path, which an unnamed worker spends the first two days trying to get rid of. The boulder can be removed early with the use of a Powder Keg, which instantly removes it.
On the eastern path leading to the Gorman Track, an Owl Statue can be found. Over to the northern part of the road is a lone tree. Also hanging out on Milk Road is Tingle, ready to sell maps of both Romani Ranch and Great Bay for 20 and 40 Rupees, respectively.
- "Milk Village, Romani Ranch" — Sign (Majora's Mask)
- "Gorman Track Home of the Horseback Riding Experts. Beginners welcome! Please drop in at your leisure." — Sign (Majora's Mask)
- "Is that pathetic thing your horse? [...] This guy's funny! Why don't you give us 10 Rupees for the chance to race against us?" — Gorman Brothers (Majora's Mask)
- "Gorman Track Rear Gate Please inquire at the main gate to the left. The Gorman Bros." — Sign (Majora's Mask)
- "There is a road to the south of town called Milk Road. This could be someone's prank... You see, the road is blocked by a huge boulder." — Mr. Barten (Majora's Mask)
- "Someone was up to some no-good mischief and blocked the road to Romani Ranch. I'm sorry. I'll remove it quickly." — Worker (Majora's Mask)
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||ミルクロード (Miruku Rōdo)||Milk Road|
|Spanish||Camino Lácteo||Lacteal Path|
|French||La Route du Lait||The Road of Milk|