From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
Ordona is the Spirit of Light that Link encounters in Ordona Province while he is in Wolf form. The spirit informs Link of the other three light spirits and the reason for their being in Hyrule; to protect it. Although Ordona is one of the Spirits, it appears that it may not be considered as important as the other three. When talking to Lanayru, it says, "the goddesses ordered us three light spirits" to seal away the evil magic of the Interlopers, which could imply that either Ordona was not present at the time of the incident, that Ordon and Ordona are not considered as part of Hyrule (as mentioned later in the game by Shad, who says "I don't believe he's from Hyrule proper at all"), that Ordona is the least of the Spirits, seeing as it doesn't seem to share direct relation to a Goddess (Lanayru, Eldin, and with Faron in relation to Farore), or that Nintendo simply forgot to include Ordona in the story.
- The spirit appears in the form of an Ordon Goat, the indigenous animal of Ordon Village.
- Ordona is the only one of the four light spirits that doesn't have a name that references one of the three goddesses.
- ↑ "Come...to my spring... You have...been transformed...by the power...of shadow... [...] O brave youth... I am one of four light spirits that protect Hyrule at the behest of the gods. I am Ordona." — Ordona (Twilight Princess)
- ↑ "I am one of four light spirits that protect Hyrule at the behest of the gods. [...] My brethren in Hyrule have already had their light stolen by these fell beasts. The entire kingdom has been reduced to a netherworld ruled by the cursed powers of darkness." — Ordona (Twilight Princess)
- ↑ "Among those living in the light, interlopers who excelled at magic appeared. Wielding powerful sorcery, they tried to establish dominion over the Sacred Realm. It was then that the goddesses ordered us three light spirits to intervene. We sealed away the great magic those individuals had mastered. You know this magic..." — Lanayru (Twilight Princess)
- ↑ "Oh, no, I don't believe he's from Hyrule proper at all. No, my understanding is that he's from the small neighboring province of Ordona." — Shad (Twilight Princess)
|Names in Other Regions|