From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
|Game(s)|| Oracle of Ages|
Oracle of Seasons
references or sources.|
Please helpby introducing appropriate citations.
The Piratians are a group of skeletal pirates who are trapped in the Sea of Storms of Oracle of Ages and in Samasa Desert in Oracle of Seasons. They help Link after he helps them. Their captain is Queen Ambi's long-lost love.
To help the Piratians in Oracle of Ages, Link must bring them the Zora Scale which can dissipate the whirlpools, allowing them to sail on the Sea of Storms. In return, they give Link the Tokay Eyeball, necessary to pass the Sea of No Return. In a password-linked game, the Piratians only appear in the present.
In Oracle of Seasons, the Piratians' ship is stuck midways through the Subrosia Cemetary and Samasa Desert. While the Piratians have made their residence in the House of Pirates, Link must find the Rusty Bell in Samasa Desert and give it to the Subrosian Smithy for polishing. The Rusty Bell becomes the Pirate's Bell which must be given to the captain. The Piratian Captain then decides to move the ship, allowing Link to reach the Explorer's Crypt.
- The Piratians bear resemblance to the Skeletal Guards at the entrance of the Color Dungeon in the DX version of Link's Awakening.
- A similar crew of Stalfos Pirates appears in Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland.
- ↑ "'Ave you seen our ship? It's over by the graveyard. We 'aven't fixed it, so it's in terrible shape." — Piratian (Oracle of Seasons)
- ↑ "Some weird guys called Piratians have settled down south." — Subrosian (Oracle of Seasons)
- ↑ "How long do they plan on staying here!?!" — Subrosian (Oracle of Seasons)