From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
|Hey... Where're you two going together? Hunh? Uh, I didn't mean anything... I'm just a kid!|
The Quadruplet Family is a family that lives in Mabe Village on Koholint Island. Papahl is the father. His wife, their baby, and the four identical kids scattered throughout the village (two near the Library playing ball, one next to the Dream Shrine, and one next to the Trendy Game Shop with Mutt) are also members of the family. The mother sometimes confuse her four sons with one another.
Papahl and his wife play an important role in the trading sequence, while the four boys often give valuable information to Link. Papahl's wife tells Link that her baby wants a Yoshi Doll. She gives Link a Ribbon in exchange for the one he won in the Trendy Game Shop.
- ↑ "Made famous by their many children, the Quadruplet Family lived in Mabe Village at the time when Link arrived on Koholint Island. The family played a very important role in helping Link to eventually find the Magnifying Glass." — The Great Hyrule Encyclopedia: Entries for 'Q', Zelda.com
- ↑ "Because they all look alike, even I am sometimes confused..." — Papahl's Wife (Link's Awakening)
- ↑ "Oh! Will you give that doll to my baby?!" — Papahl's Wife (Link's Awakening)
- ↑ "Hey buddy! It's serious! Yeah, really serious!! Yeah, it is! The Moblins came to the village! Yeah, that's right! A whole gang of Moblins! Then... It's for real! They all went to the house... Yeah, that house, and then they did something at Bow Wow's house!! It was a really bad scene, with the M-m-moblins! So, I mean, ahh! ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... It might be faster to find out for yourself what happened!" — Quadruplets (Link's Awakening)
- ↑ "Marin? She likes to go stare at the ocean all by herself... Why? Hey, I'm just a kid, don't ask me!" — Quadruplet (Link's Awakening)
- ↑ "Hey hey, bro! About the Dream Shrine there... They say there's something good inside... ... I better not say anything else as I'm just a kid!" — Quadruplet (Link's Awakening)
- ↑ "By the way, do you know Yoshi? My baby keeps on asking for a Yoshi Doll and I don't know what to do about it!" — Papahl's Wife (Link's Awakening)
- ↑ "Oh thank you! You are indeed a generous person! Ah! I will give you this in return!" — Papahl's Wife (Link's Awakening)
- ↑ "You traded your [Yoshi Doll] for [Ribbon]! Maybe you can trade the ribbon for something else!" — Papahl's Wife (Link's Awakening)