Royal Hyrule Library
From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
|Royal Hyrule Library|
The outside of the Royal Library
|Game(s)||The Minish Cap|
|Inhabitant(s)|| Maggie and Paige|
|Item(s)|| Library Books|
|Related place(s)||Hyrule Town|
The Royal Hyrule Library is a location in The Minish Cap. Situated in the northwestern corner of Hyrule Town, the library does not open until Link warps to Lake Hylia and talks to a Minish living there. The two librarians are Maggie and Paige.
Link is required to visit the library as he's searching for a way to enter the Temple of Droplets since Elder Librari, a Minish who has retired and now lives in the top floor of the library, knows of a way to enter the temple. However, since the library is known to have trouble with people returning their Library Books, Link cannot talk to the elder since several humans took the books and haven't returned them, impeding the way to the Elder Librari. As such, Link must speak to Maggie, the brown-haired librarian, who will tell him who has the three books that are missing. The first was borrowed by Julietta, the second by Dr. Left and the third by Mayor Hagen.
Once Link retrieves the three books and returns them to Maggie, she will give them to Sturgeon, the person in charge for putting books back on the shelves. With this done, Link can now climb the books as a Minish, speak to Librari, and obtain the Flippers after passing his trial.
|Library (Figurine from The Minish Cap)|
||The Royal Hyrule Library. Although the library is well loved, many forget to return their books, causing no end of trouble for the librarians.|
- ↑ "You what? You want to enter the Temple of Droplets? I have heard rumors that one Minish actually did find a way in, long ago... That Minish is Elder Librari, and he is in semi-retirement in the town library." — Minish in Lake Hylia (The Minish Cap)
- ↑ "Nobody ever returns the books they check out from the library." — N/A (The Minish Cap)
- ↑ "Hey, hey, hey! This is no good! No good at all! A human borrowed a book, and now none of us can get back to Elder Librari! How will he get by all alone? I'm so worried... I'm sure the librarian knows something about where those books went... But there's nothing we wee Minish can do about it!" — Minish (The Minish Cap)
- ↑ "You know, Link, you've now returned all of our overdue books! Now I can finally get that bookshelf on the second floor in order! Hey, Sturgeon! Books to shelve!!" — Librarian (The Minish Cap)
- ↑ "Wohoho! Wasn't that fantastic? Now then... It's up to you to pass this trial safely and recover the tool you need. Oh, what fun! I do so love the real nitty-gritty of adventuring!" — Librari (The Minish Cap)