From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
|Counterpart(s)||Wounded Soldier in Hyrule Castle Town's Back Alley (Ocarina of Time)|
Shiro is so plain and boring that, even though he constantly waves his arms around, he is unnoticeable and invisible. Link finds the injured soldier in Ikana Valley while using the Lens of Truth. After being healed with a Potion (either red or blue), he gives Link the Stone Mask.
- Shiro is also the name of one of the carpenters rescued from Gerudo's Fortress in Ocarina of Time.
- His name means "plain" or "blank" in Japanese.
- ↑ "I'm shocked. You're the first person who's ever spoken to me. I've been here for many years, waving my arms around and asking for help, but everyone ignores me and passes me by. It's 'cause I'm about as impressive as a stone, right?...I'm used to it, though." — Shiro (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "If you use the Lens of Truth near here and speak to the man you find... you may earn a mask that can enable you to blend into backgrounds and move about without being noticed." — Gossip Stone (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "Umm...I have a request...Can you give me some medicine that would make even an unnoticeable stone like me feel better? [...] Ah, that...Is that it? ...I feel better, I think. Thanks... Oh...here... In gratitude... Now...Let me practice standing out..." — Shiro (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "Unnngh...are you the boy from the forest...? I-I-I've finally met you... I-I-I have something to t-t-tell you... Ganondorf, the Gerudo King of Thieves, betrayed our King... Zelda's nanny, Impa, sensed danger and escaped from the castle with our Princess... I tried to stop Ganondorf's men from chasing them...but... The Princess was...waiting for a boy from the forest...that's you... She wanted to give something to the boy... If you received it from the Princess, hurry...to the Temple of Time...." — Shiro (Ocarina of Time)
- ↑ "Thanks! I'm Shiro the carpenter. For rescuing me, I'll tell you something interesting about the desert that I overheard the Gerudos talking about." — Shiro the Carpenter (Ocarina of Time)
|Names in Other Regions|
|Japanese||シロウくん (Shirou kun)|