South Clock Town
From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
|South Clock Town|
|Inhabitant(s)||Carpenters, Business Scrub, Happy Mask Salesman|
|Item(s)||Piece of Heart|
|Related place(s)||Clock Town, Clock Tower|
South Clock Town is a lively area of Clock Town in Majora's Mask. It is the first place many people visiting Clock Town will enter, and is also home to the legendary Clock Tower. This region of Clock Town is unique, as it has an entrance to every other section of the town, and the Laundry Pool.
Clock Town Business Scrub
This Business Scrub sits in his private Deku Flower. He wants to leave town because of the Moon, but can't just leave his property there. He loves his wife very much, although she's never seen in-game. If he's given a Moon Tear for his wife, he'll give Link the Deku Flower in return.
Happy Mask Salesman
- Main article: Happy Mask Salesman
The Happy Mask Salesman stands in the Clock Tower for the duration of the game, and wants nothing more than to get Majora's Mask back. He's considered a very disturbing man by most who meet him due to his erratic movements and behavior, and rapid mood swings.
Mutoh and Workers
- Main article: Carnival Committee
Mutoh spends most of his time in South Clock Town making sure that the bridge to the Clock Tower is finished in time and properly. He doesn't have much respect for his workers, who all run off by the eve of the carnival due to the Moon's impending crash.
- Main article: Clock Tower
The Clock Tower is located in the center of Clock Town and plays a key role in the story of Majora's Mask. The tower holds the only known portal between Hyrule and Termina, which, once entered in the beginning of the game, remains inaccessible afterward.
On the Final Day at midnight, the stairs drop down, allowing Link to face the Skull Kid. This is also the path to the Moon, which is made by Majora's Mask, and can only be used when the Four Giants are released.
- A Piece of Heart is found near the entrance to the Clock Tower's top.
- The Deku Mask is obtained inside the Clock Tower.
- The Ocarina of Time is obtained on top of the Clock Tower near the end of the first 3-day cycle.
- ↑ "He gives me the creeps! That mask salesman was the... Sorry...just thinking aloud." — Tatl (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "The centerpiece of the carnival is the clock tower, and on the eve of all the festivities, the doors to its roof are opened... From atop the clock tower roof, a ceremony to call the gods is held and an ancient song is sung." — Anju's Grandmother (Majora's Mask)
|Names in Other Regions|
|Spanish||Sur de la Ciudad Reloj|
|French||Sud de Bourg-Clocher|
|Clock Town Areas|