From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
Location and Rules
Link must go to the Swamp Tourist Center where, Koume, the tour guide, will hand Link a free Pictograph Box and will offer a tour of the swamp. The automated boat will bring you to the Deku Palace. During the first ride, the boat will run into, and kill, a Big Octo. There is also a Pictograph contest, where the best picture wins a prize. After Link defeats Odolwa at the Woodfall Temple, he can take the Swamp Tour again, however this time, Koume challenges Link to a mini-game where he must consistently hit her target, while the witch attempts to distract him into hitting her by flying around. If Link hits the target over 20 times and hits Koume less than 10 times, he will receive a Piece of Heart.
- ↑ "Well, this is where the boat cruise leaves from, but unfortunately it's for humans only." — Koume (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "I'm the swamp tour guide. I run the boat cruise, so come by if you want a free ride." — Koume (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "Ah, yes, we've got a special going on right now, so we're giving this out for free!" — Koume (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "In a special deal just for you, I'll let you take this cruise for free." — Koume (Majora's Mask)
- ↑ "How about a little game? I'll fly around on my broom, and you try to hit my target?" — Koume (Majora's Mask)