From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
Tubert is an entrepreneur of the Mogmas and is found inside a cave located near a Bokoblin village. However, the entrance to the cave is blocked by a large piece of rubble and can only be destroyed with a Bomb. Once inside, Tubert will pop out of the ground and explain the rules of a minigame called Thrill Digger to Link. He also tells Link that the Rupee Ore found along the walls can be shot with a projectile to yield Rupees.
Tubert believes that serving treasure hunters is more profitable than hunting for treasure himself.
Tubert claims to want his customers to admire his "best features". Because of this, he stands on his tail so people can admire his paws as well as his mustache. He also prides himself in his glasses, claiming they make him look fashionable.
- Unlike other Mogmas who are named after minerals and metals, Tubert is named after Tubers.
- ↑ "You see the shining stone sticking out of the wall? That's pure Rupee Ore! It's also why there are so many Rupees to dig up here. If you sling something at it, it'll pop right out. Go on and give it a try!" — Tubert (Skyward Sword)
- ↑ "He believes there is more money to be made in serving treasure hunters rather than being a treasure hunter himself." — Fi (Skyward Sword)
- ↑ "I don't need to tell you that my paws are my best feature. I like to give all my customers a chance to admire them. That's why I stand on my tail--it does wonders for sales!" — Tubert (Skyward Sword)
- ↑ "" — Tubert (Skyward Sword)
- ↑ "And I'm plenty proud of my fine mustache too! Cute and curly, all the way. I groom it every day! Wait. That rhymed, didn't it?" — Tubert (Skyward Sword)
- ↑ "You mean my glasses? Looking dapper, eh? The round frames make me look even more fashionable!" — Tubert (Skyward Sword)
|Names in Other Regions|