From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
|Hi there, LoveLink, and welcome to Zelda Wiki! Why not check out the community hub, Castle Town? To find out what's been going on recently at the wiki and what articles users are editing right now, head to the Recent Changes. For general wiki-related discussion and community projects, head over to the Hyrule Castle; for questions, requests or technical issues, you can contact the staff at Milk Bar. Also, for wiki usage and policy help, check out our Help Guide. We hope you enjoy the wiki. Thanks! — The Zelda Wiki Staff|
I am very happy to be part of zelda wiki you are a very good website.
PLEASE COMMENT SOMETHING!!!
Gosh, I'm bored
- Guess I'll be the first. Anyways, I noticed you were making some rather nonsensical pages, and adding random comments to article talk pages. ZW functions differently than a forum, so article talk pages shouldn't be used to random discussion. I also would like to kindly ask that you refrain from making pages such as "Bathroom Guy" again. Such behaviour may be considered vandalism, and then I would likely have to block you. Thanks, and happy editting!Mandi Talk 00:45, December 12, 2010 (UTC)
- First off, please keep conversations on the page they start on. Second, the pages you are making are duplicates. They already exist. Before you make anything you have to check if it already has a page. This "bathroom guy" already has a page on ???, which already has a lot of coverage on him.Matt (Talk) 00:57, December 12, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm not sure a wiki environment goes with your whimsical, fun-loving personality. I suggest signing up to a forum. They're a lot more relaxed with the rules and have a ton of active members and events. They also love little discussions like the ones you're trying to promote here. You can find a list of Zelda forums here or you can do a quick search online. — Abdul [T] [C] [S] 09:28, 12 December 2010 (EST)
- Well, no one was trying to offend or insult you. If you plan on sticking around, you might want to take a look at the editting help guide. It contains a lot of useful information on creating articles, our quality standards, and how to edit talk pages properly.Mandi Talk 16:27, December 12, 2010 (UTC)
Well I hope you know that I will never come to zelda wiki ever again because you ruined my time here.
- Perhaps it was a lot of bombarding information, but I assure you that anyone that commented here was only trying to help. It's in the nature of our active users and staff to personally reach out to new users, even if these new users seem to know the ins-and-outs of wiki-ing already. I'm confident in saying that we have some of the best support staff and active users here at ZW than at any other comparable wiki, when it comes down to helping new users and answering questions. I hope that you return, because we are always in need of contributors; please reconsider! I hope to see ya on the flipside, — ciprianotalk 02:37, 13 December 2010 (EST)