From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
|Hi there, ShardofTruth, and welcome to Zelda Wiki! Why not check out the community hub, Castle Town? To find out what's been going on recently at the wiki and what articles users are editing right now, head to the Recent Changes. For general wiki-related discussion and community projects, head over to the Hyrule Castle; for questions, requests or technical issues, you can contact the staff at Milk Bar. Also, for wiki usage and policy help, check out our Help Guide. We hope you enjoy the wiki. Thanks! — The Zelda Wiki Staff|
Coolio.KrytenKoro 00:08, 2 January 2012 (EST)
Skyward Sword request
Would you be able to get renders of The Imprisoned's two higher forms, as well as the pillar that seals him and both the full and hand-drawn portions of the seal?KrytenKoro 16:19, 14 January 2012 (EST)
- I completely forgot about your first message, I'm so rude. Anyway, I'm not very good at the model ripping business, I was just checking what could be done with different model viewers to fulfill your other request and found one of them very useful for Skyward Sword. Obviously the lighting is still an issue, some models can't be viewed at all, the White Stone (that's what the game files of the seal stone are called) has some texture problems I can't resolve by myself, so it's still missing. --ShardofTruth 19:37, 14 January 2012 (EST)
- Apparently, the second form one shouldn't have the tail, according to the talk page.
- Also, would you be able to get Bilocyte and the Moldorm?KrytenKoro 22:22, 23 January 2012 (EST)
- Maybe, I will try to get them. As for the Imprisoned, the editor description tricked me, I should get the actual 2nd phase without problems. --ShardofTruth 23:19, 23 January 2012 (EST)
- Moldorm is seperated into three different pieces in the game files, so I'd have to reconstruct him in a 3D modeler like blender to get an accurate image and even then there are still some problems. I made a quick attempt which looks like this. This is also the reason an image of Bilocyte together with Levias is difficult to pull off. --ShardofTruth 08:49, 24 January 2012 (EST)
- Just wanted to drop in and say...WOW. That animated .gif of the Sealing Spike is sweet business...as well as pretty much all of your other model work (like the Pipit one!). Keep up the awesome work!!! --Dany36 00:08, 24 January 2012 (EST)
- Thanks^^--ShardofTruth 08:49, 24 January 2012 (EST)
SS model request
Hello! I was just wondering if you could get a model of Levias without the parasites? Thanks. :) --Dany36 23:04, 2 March 2012 (EST)
Hey, ShardofTruth. It's good to see you around the wiki again.
Just an FYI in case you haven't noticed, FileInfo has been fully integrated into the upload form, so you don't need to fill it out manually in the "summary" field anymore. Just fill out the form normally and the rest will take care of itself.
- Sorry, I just noticed that I created a mess. Thanks for fixing it, I'll try to mend my ways. --ShardofTruth 21:44, 14 February 2013 (UTC)
Hey, me again.
Given your expertise with SS models, I figured it was worth asking: Would it be possible to rip the game's item menu texture, like Abdullah did with Twilight Princess here? If so, would you be willing to do us a huge favor and help us out with that? We need a navigation template for SS pretty badly. It's pretty much the one thing we need to start using Template:Items, which has just been sitting there for over a year and a half. — Hylian King [*] 17:28, 16 February 2013 (UTC)
- I'll try to find it. Either way my expertise on SS models is very limited because I had all kinds of problems with them, that's why I couldn't fullfill the Levias model request. --ShardofTruth 23:34, 16 February 2013 (UTC)
It's a lot of work, but if you visit the Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland Translations I've started adding the names from the Japanese guide. Sorry for the delay, but as you can see it's no easy feat. Still got a bunch to do. Without sprites for all of them you won't be able to know who they all are, but hover your mouse over the Japanese names for the translations and most of them should become more obvious. If you're unsure about any of them, just ask. Thanks for the help! ※Fizzle 15:43, 13 March 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks, I will start adding the sprites later. --ShardofTruth 16:37, 13 March 2013 (UTC)
- Awesome work on the sprites by the way, and working out which is what, too, haha. I've added a few more translations and explanations for what enemy is what on the talk page there. Could really do with someone who knows Japanese really well to work out what some of the names mean, but they all have names for now, sort of. Might need to switch some sprites around by re-uploading them to the correct names but don't worry about that, not a big deal as long as the visuals are right. ※Fizzle 14:33, 14 March 2013 (UTC)
Thanks you two, I'll keep adding info and pages for these enemies and the FPTRR regions in general to cover all the basic stuff. English is not my native language though so please feel free to tell me if I'm posting nonsense. --ShardofTruth 10:54, 21 March 2013 (UTC)
- No worries, many frequent editors at ZW didn't have English as a native tongue (mine is technically French). One thing, though: usually bold text is only for when when you introduce the article's subject for the first time. For example, in the Oinker article, the only first instance of the name "Oinker", as well as the names of each variety of Oinker, should be in bold (see my edit here). Other than that, you're doing just fine so far from what I can tell. — Hylian King [*] 11:35, 21 March 2013 (UTC)