From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
|Hi there, SkullJ, and welcome to Zelda Wiki! Why not check out the community hub, Castle Town? To find out what's been going on recently at the wiki and what articles users are editing right now, head to the Recent Changes. For general wiki-related discussion and community projects, head over to the Hyrule Castle; for questions, requests or technical issues, you can contact the staff at Milk Bar. Also, for wiki usage and policy help, check out our Help Guide. We hope you enjoy the wiki. Thanks! — The Zelda Wiki Staff|
Just stopping by to tell you what a great job you've been doing with the translations pages. We really appreciate it. I've done quite a bit of that, myself, so I know how time-consuming it is.
- Thanks for the compliments, I mostly did them because I noticed that the quality standard for the translations pages isn't at the same level as other pages on the wiki, and as I recently replayed Twilight Princess through the Nintendo Selects release I thought that I could save the translations by always having a pen and a scrapbook next to me xD SkullJ 13:04, 31 December 2011 (EST)
- Wow, now that's dedication!
- For future reference, you should know that you can use what are called "text dumps", files with all of a game's text on them. Zelda Legends has a fairly complete list of Zelda text dumps in multiple languages. There doesn't seem to be many for ALTTP, though. :( — Hylian King [*] 13:18, 31 December 2011 (EST)
- Thanks, that might help to finally complete the Twilight Princess Translations, as I wasn't in the mood at the moment to play it further anyway SkullJ 13:43, 31 December 2011 (EST)
Yo! Thanks for adding those images about the Twilight monsters and the Big Deku Baba from TP...we really needed better quality images of those!! Now all we need is someone to do the transparency and we're set. :) Thanks again, and keep up the great work! --Dany36 00:05, 21 July 2012 (EDT)
- Thanks, I'm feeling honored to hear that I could help out! But I still got to get some pictures for the Shadow Bulblins and for King Bulblin with his Armor on. SkullJ 00:10, 21 July 2012 (EDT)
- Yes, thank you! We really need as many good images as we can get. Do you have Ocarina of Time 3D? We could really use some enemy images/renders from the game. XXSuperXXNintendoXx 00:20, 21 July 2012 (EDT)
- Yeah, I got it, but the problem is I have no idea how good screenshots could be taken out of it. :( With Twilight Princess for the GameCube I have the choice to either get some through a TV-Capture Card or running the game through Dolphin, but I haven't heared of any working Emulators for the 3DS and don't know any way to connect the 3DS to a TV, like how it was possible with the good old GBA. As far as I know the only good quality screenshots of Ocarina of Time 3D available were directly published by Nintendo... SkullJ 00:28, 21 July 2012 (EDT)