Village of the Blue Maiden
From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
|Village of the Blue Maiden|
|Game(s)||Four Swords Adventures|
|Inhabitant(s)|| Old Man|
Sweetie and Boyfriend
|Item(s)|| Magic Book|
Pegasus Boots is most extensively used
|Related place(s)|| The Coast|
Village of the Blue Maiden is the second stage in Eastern Hyrule in Four Swords Adventures. The village has no enemies, other than the pair of Shadow Links as its boss. The many inhabitants of the area provide an altogether different experience, as much of the level consists of completing various tasks for village residents. The Moon Pearl and Dark World are introduced here. Most of the children of the village seem to be trapped in the Dark World, and thus a guild of secret agents, known as the Seeker's Guild, are investigating the mages in connection with the disappearance of the children.
Minigames in the Village of the Blue Maiden:
- Shooting Gallery, no bow is required, the prize is equal to the value of the Force Gems hit.
- Treasure Chest Game, risk 100 Force Gems to chose one of 3 chests in a Dark World home.
- Race, 20 seconds to reach a goal, to obtain Pegasus Boots (having bombs on hand is very advantageous).
|Enemies Encountered in this Area||Items Obtained in this Area|
- The Village of the Blue Maiden music appeared in the Pirate Ship level of Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
- A Din and Nayru cameo can be found in this level. 
|Names in Other Regions|
|Spanish||Pueblo de Azuncella|
|French||Village de la Jeune Fille bleue|
|German||Dorf der Trauermaid|
|Italian||Villaggio della Vergine Blu|