Zelda Wiki:Featured Picture Nomination
From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
Here users can nominate and vote for Zelda Wiki's next featured picture. Featured pictures should:
- Depict a Zelda-related subject.
- Be properly sourced, categorized, and licensed using FileInfo.
- Be of a reasonably high resolution AND/OR
- Be of a high quality in terms of detail and rendering
- Meet all other criteria of Zelda Wiki's Image Quality Standards
For help on the correct format used to add nominations or votes, see the Featured Content Help.
Scoring and conditions for passing a nomination:
- All nominations start with an initial score of zero.
- A supporting vote adds 1 to the score.
- An opposing vote subtracts 1 from the score.
- An image needs to achieve a score of +5 within 4 months of the nomination date in order to be featured.
- A nomination automatically fails if the score drops to -3.
- You may only vote once on a particular image.
- You may not vote on any images you have nominated.
- Votes should be added beneath the relevant header (either support or opposition), with # at the beginning of the line. The current score must be updated to reflect this new vote.
- Supporting votes should include a brief message stating why the image should be featured.
- Opposing votes must specify how the image fails to meet one or more of the qualifying criteria described above.
- All votes MUST be signed using ~~~~. If you do not sign, your vote WILL NOT be counted!
Wind Waker HD Promotional Artwork
Fantastic artwork which does quite a nice job of showcasing the upgraded graphics. I particularly like the way that Ganondorf is imposed in the background, as well. Quite simply... this image is something I would be proud to show on the front page.—Justin(Talk) 12:00, 14 June 2013 (UTC)
- Score : 6
- Final Date: October 14, 2013
- Gorgeous artwork, nice shiny cell-shading. Very nice macrocosm of the game. Is this how I vote? DEKU TREE SPROUT 15:11, 14 June 2013 (UTC)
- Now this is an image worth featuring. The artwork is amazing, and manages to depict the graphics of the remake while still retaining the feel of the original. Dannyboy601Talk 16:18, 14 June 2013 (UTC)
- This supersedes a current Featured Image (File:WW Scene.jpg), that alone is ample reason to feature it, beauty and general awesomeness aside. The old version will have to be removed, of course. — Hylian King [*] 21:25, 14 June 2013 (UTC)
- Nice picture. It grasps the beauty of the game. You have my approval. Ankazar 01:28, 15 June 2013 (UTC)
- Beautiful picture! The shading in the art itself is amazing along with the vibrant colors used to portray the lively atmosphere of the artwork. It includes nearly every notable The Wind Waker character in a beautiful ensemble. Onto the file itself, it's large as well as crisp, the colors just as vibrant as on the original with little blur at all. Great artwork! —Darkness(Talk) 02:29, 15 June 2013 (UTC)
- I love love love this image. While colors, crispness, and overall composition of the picture are great, what I really love about it are the details the artist added. I love the compasses, Big Octo, and other things etched into the globe-shaped map, and how they're juxtaposed against the 3D Tower of the Gods, Great Fairy isle, and Windfall. It's great. (Also, I would LOVE to see Valoo and the Helmaroc King really go at it like that!!) —Embyr 75 --Talk-- 17:00, 15 June 2013 (UTC)
@Deku Tree Sprout: To vote, place a # at the beginning of a new line, and then follow that up with your vote. I corrected your format for you. Use that for future reference =D—Justin(Talk) 15:40, 14 June 2013 (UTC)
Reuniting Kafei and Anju (August 5, 2007)disqualified
Majora's Mask Official Art (February 18, 2008)superseded
Ocarina of Time Poster (July 10, 2008)superseded