Zelda Wiki talk:Featured Picture Nomination
From Zelda Wiki, the Zelda encyclopedia
Possible Improper Opposition Votes
I have a few inquiries regarding some of the current opposition votes.
First off, this vote () breaks the guidelines, as it is an opinion, and not a viable basis for an opposition. The other opposition vote for that image is also questionable. It states: "To me, this seems like a rather small part of Zelda and Valiant Comics. It is deatiled, but there's nothing special about it. --F4" That is an opinion on the subject, which violates Proper Opposition Guideline #2.
Secondly, there is the sole opposition vote for the Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland Art. The image has since dramatically improved in color, size, and quality, as the opposition voter requested. That vote should thus be negated.
- There is plenty of invalid votes; for example, File:DarkBeastGanon TP.png failed with a vote of "--". Please try not to place such simple opposition votes. —Darkness(Talk) 00:27, 23 December 2012 (UTC)
What is happening
That Ganondorf picture has been featured for weeks now even though the featured article is changing! Why isn't the featured picture changing? —Preceding unsigned comment added by Person777 (talk) 23:13, 6 January 2012 (UTC)
- New featured pictures are usually kept on the main page longer to show them off. :P
- I guess we forgot about this one... I've notified an administrator, so you should see the regular rotation displayed now. Thanks for pointing that out! — Hylian King [*]
Only one support a month...
- Mhm.—Justin(Talk) 21:38, 5 December 2012 (UTC)
Oh, and are we allowed to move our votes? I want to change my Neutral vote on the The Wind Waker box art to an Opposition vote. 14:36, 15 December 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, if you have a legitimate reason for the opposition.—Justin(Talk) 15:50, 15 December 2012 (UTC)
- Calm down, young padawan. I noticed it last night, but I can't copy/paste, and featuring something requires a LOT of copypasta work, so I left it for someone else. If I can get to a computer, I'll take care of it, though.—Justin(Talk) 16:01, 23 December 2012 (UTC)
Is it okay...
Is it okay for Someone who had added a featured picture nomination to comment in the neutral comments section? Ankazar 20:16, 21 March 2013 (UTC)