|Game(s)||A Link Between Worlds|
|Use(s)||Healing the Bouldering Guy|
|Comparable Item(s)||Chateau Romani|
Premium Milk is an item in A Link Between Worlds.
Location and Uses
Premium Milk is a special drink in the Kakariko Village Milk Bar that is not normally served to its patrons. Link receives Premium Milk by speaking to the Milk Bar Owner after receiving the Letter in a Bottle from Lake Hylia. The Milk Bar Owner explains that the letter is from a regular customer of his, the Bouldering Guy, and requests that the young hero brings him a Bottle of Premium Milk to heal the boulderer. If Link tries to drink this Bottle, he will be stopped and reminded that he must deliver it instead. When Link brings the Premium Milk to the Bouldering Guy, he eagerly takes it from the young hero, drinking it all.
- Although attempting to drink the milk normally results in a message saying to deliver it instead, the Premium Milk can be drunk during Shadow Link Battles over StreetPass. It functions the same as regular Milk and, like all items used in StreetPass battles, it is restored following the end of the battle.
- "Welcome! Care for an icy-cold glass of--! Whuh? You heard about premium milk? How'd you find out about the good stuff?" — Milk Bar Owner (A Link Between Worlds)
- "I see... A message in a bottle. And from someone stranded up on the mountain? Could only be one guy. He's a tricky customer. Sorry to ask, but could you take this premium milk to him? I bet it would help him heal up in no time." — Milk Bar Owner (A Link Between Worlds)
- "Don't drink this last bottle of precious premium milk. Deliver it!" — N/A (A Link Between Worlds)
- "Ugh, how embarrassing... I was bouldering along just fine when I slipped and fell. I twisted my ankle. Now I'm stuck. Hey, guy. W-w-wait! Is that what I THINK it is? Milk? Ice-cold milk! And not just any milk, but some premium milk? GIMME!" — Bouldering Guy (A Link Between Worlds)
- "Ahhh! That really hit the spot--best milk in the kingdom, right? Uh, wait. Oops. Did I drink the whole thing? Sorry, friend. And after you came all this way. Well, how about doing me another favor? Here, take this garbage away." — Bouldering Guy (A Link Between Worlds)
- StreetPass Guide by TourianTourist, GameFAQs.
|Names in Other Regions|
|French||Lait grand cru|